Your shopping cart is empty!
collateral free loans to scale up
1. Who can sell on Eazyshoppy.com?
Eazyshoppy is a B2C platform. If you are a manufacturer, a retailer/reseller, a franchise holder, a distributor, you can sell on Eazyshoppy. To be a part of the Eazyshoppy Merchant Community, you also need to offer excellent customer support services.
2. How can I register as a Merchant on Eazyshoppy?
Please visit https://www.eazyshoppy.com/register-seller and follow the step-by-step process to sign up. Please note that only after our verification process is complete, you can start selling through your online store at Eazyshoppy.com.
3. What do I need to start selling online?
Once you've registered as a merchant on Eazyshoppy, you need to showcase your products online by uploading pictures and product descriptions. Setting up an online store gives you a platform to sell your products, but you need to update it regularly to bring buyers attention.
4. Where can I learn about the policies of Eazyshoppy?
5. What do you mean by an online store at Eazyshoppy?
At Eazyshoppy, you will get a webpage with your store name, logo and products listing.
6. How can I manage my online store at Eazyshoppy?
After you've successfully registered, you will have complete administrative access to your online store at https://www.eazyshoppy.com/register-seller. You can login anytime, anywhere, using an Internet connection to upload new products, change existing quantity or pricing, manage orders & inventory, along with various other benefits.
7. How can I upload my products online?
We have 3 simple ways to create your product catalogue at Eazyshoppy. These are:
1) 1-by-1 Upload,
2) Express Upload or
3) Bulk Upload, using a CSV file.
8. How can I change or manage my product listings at Eazyshoppy?
You can easily change your product description, price, quantity, discount offered, bundling etc. From anywhere. You can do it by login in your online store using your own username and password, via a desktop, mobile or tablet.
9. What is the cost for selling on Eazyshoppy?
At Eazyshoppy, we believe in a healthy marketplace dynamics to create a win-win situation for our stakeholders. You only pay, when you sell. Currently, we do not charge for the product listings and online store front. We believe in power of combined scale, world-class skills, and economy of scope to significantly lower the cost of selling online, for each individual merchant.
Here are the three components of pricing for our merchants -
• Set-up Fee - Setting up your store on Eazyshoppy is FREE. There is NO set-up fee.
• Listing Fee - We do not charge for the product listings or online storefront. If you want more visibility or run promotions, we offer several marketing programs or preferred placement opportunities at a fee.
• Selling Service Fee - A selling service fee is charged upon a successful execution of a transaction. You pay us a percentage on your final sale value, only when selling is done successfully. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Fees?
Referral Fee (5%) + Closing Fee Rs.10/unit sold + Shipping Fee + Delivery Service of 1.25%
Fuel Surcharge : 30%
COD Charge: 45 Rs. or 2.5%
Note: Metros include Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata.
Volumetric Weight (L*B*H in cm)/5000
Please Note Actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher will be considered
Surface(Ground) (2kgs minimum)
Per kg Rs.45
COD Charge : 55 or 1.5%
We assure more competitive price for first 2 months in order to establish your store
10. What payment options do you offer?We offer all the popular online payment options such as credit card, debit card, net banking, cash on delivery (COD),
11. What is required on the merchants end to accept payment?
We process online payments on merchants behalf and send the money to merchant after deducting our selling service fees. Merchants do not have to deal with online payments as we take care of it. Merchants need to provide us their banking details and accounting information, so that we set-up an online bank transfer for them.
12. When should I expect my payments from Eazyshoppy?
We have a weekly payment cycle. Every Friday, money (order final value minus our service fees) will be electronically transferred, for all completed orders of two weeks, to your given bank account.
13. Who is responsible for collecting and paying VAT/CST?
Merchants are responsible for collecting and paying the accurate VAT/CST. Eazyshoppy only provides online channel and communication platform that connects sellers and buyers but the buying and selling is the contract between buyers and sellers. Merchant should keep the Selling Price inclusive of all taxes.
14. Who manages shipping at Eazyshoppy?
Eazyshoppy offers fulfilment services, called Eazyshoppy Velocity, to merchants for pick, pack and ship process.
15. How will I know that the product is delivered to the buyer?
You can check the delivery status of all orders through Login to your Online Store. The information is provided under the 'Orders' tab.
16. When does an order become eligible for a payment to merchant?
Under Buyer Protection Policy, our customers can claim return of an order within 10 days of the delivery. On completion of the buyer protection period, if the customer has not registered a return complaint, the order will be considered complete and payment will be made to the merchant on the following Friday.
17. What is the return policy at Eazyshoppy?
Eazyshoppy return policy builds trust and ensures safety of its customers. When a delivered product is wrong in color, size, and quantity or not genuine, not new or significantly different than the listed description or has manufacturing defect, a customer can return it to the seller for a full refund including shipping charges. Refer to our Return Policy Guidelines document for more details.
18. Can I have my own return policy?
All merchants are required to abide by the return policy, instituted by Eazyshoppy. However, merchants can also develop their own return policy, which covers low quality products or manufacturing defects related issues.
19. How are the returns managed?
Eazyshoppy ensures pick up of the returns
20. How do I price my items?
At Eazyshoppy, you decide the price of a product/service for sale. Please price the products competitively to create greater demand. Online shoppers do online and offline research and then compare prices before making a purchase decision. The lower the price of an item is, the higher is its possibility to get noticed and sold. If you are the cost leader for an item online, you are likely to see good customer response. We can also give you our opinion and recommendations on how to price products.
21. What kind of deals and promotions can I run or should offer at Eazyshoppy?
Online shoppers always welcome deals and promotions. Please think about offering value pricing for most products/services you are selling at Eazyshoppy and consider discounts, deals, bundling, quantity discounts etc. For off-season or excess inventory, you can offer deeper discounts. You can learn more and submit a deal from our Store Manager or at www.eazyshoppy.com/deal-submission.html.