Your shopping cart is empty!
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to www.eazyshoppy.com, (hereinafter known as theWebsite). It regulates the processing of information relating to You and grants You various rights in respect of your personal data.
(b) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal entitiesthat enter and/or use the Website, either to put up content or to view such content that has been put up.
(c) “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 3.
(d)“Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the ownerof the website.
You have to register with your personal information/ information to enjoy the services offered by our Website. We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Site: personal information, demographic information, behavioural information, and indirect information. Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but not is limited• Name
• Mailing Address
• Telephone Number
• Email ID
• Any other information that can be used to identify you
Demographic information is information that is not unique to You in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as Your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favourites.
Behavioural information is information regarding how You use our site. This includes the areas of our site that You visit, what services You access, and information about Your computer hardware and software including Your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services.
Indirect information may be collected by Usabout you when you use certain third party services on our Site and the collection of such information is considered necessary for that purpose.
In order to personalise our services to you, we may collect information about you from third party sources that provide it to us.
CONSENT TO USE THE INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATIONWe use the information we gather on the Site for the following purposes:
Individual user information
1. To provide our services. This includes providing communications, promotions and information on events which may be of interest to you.
2. To respond to any queries you may have and to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the website to contact you about your opinion of current products and/or services or potential new products and/or services that may be offered.
3. To operate and improve the website in order to foster a positive user experience.
4. To deliver the products and service that we offer to those who post content on the website and those who view such content;
5. To comply with the applicable laws; and
6. To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
At the time of registration, You have to fill in your Personal Information in order to obtain an account, which can be used subsequently to log into the website, if You want to post content on the website. However, if you want to view already existing content, you need not register and provide Personal Information associated with the same.
Information about all visitors collectively
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. Such data is used anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for them.
We may also use this information for the purposes of complying with the applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We disclose the information to the third parties in the method specified below, including, but not limited to:1. Disclosing the content posted by You on the website, in order that viewers may obtain information about present and future events around the world, in addition to availing of the products and/or services provided.
2. Sharing Your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own services to you. Information is disclosed to companies and individuals who are authorised by us perform functions on our behalf.
3. Disclosing such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. If you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to select third parties such organisers of or any entity associated with the events, or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you.
4. We may share this information with our partners and affiliates, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how visitors use our website, and also create a better overall experience for you. We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site with Our clients, partners, other website visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors and how they use the website in order to serve advertisements and other kinds of marketing information to You on Our website.
5. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires Ourbusiness units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of Our assets. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of Our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the websites.
6. We disclose information if legally required to do so, pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the information bases to:
(a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
(b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
(c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or
(d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The website may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor are do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the website.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of Your e-mail account, password of Your account on the Website, physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history, Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law. Financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details are collected at the payment gateway by the payment facilitator.
You can choose who can access your Personal Information by way of changing the settings on your account on the website. You can privatise your settings and adjust the settings in such a way that you can limit those who can access your Personal Information and other information You put up.
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to www.eazyshoppy.comto any outside parties without your consent, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
UPDATE AND REMOVE INFORMATION/ACCOUNT
You may have access to, review, correct, update, change or delete your account profile information or resume at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile or resume, and make the necessary changes.
Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, We reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Usif it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification. If you continue to use your account and/or access the website even after any such changes have been made, it would be deemed to be an implied consent to the changed policy.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
You agree and undertake to indemnify Us against in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.